Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
We're on the hunt for a UI Designer who's energized by the prospect of bringing superior UX to life. You'd be working with clients as well as our internal creative team on feature-level and full-site design. In addition to execution, you'd also have an active role collaborating in UX & UI research to understand what powers successful interfaces and source opportunities for improvement.
Responsibilities and duties
- Creates user interface designs and prototypes based on data and UX input
- Collaborates with Creative Director and UX Strategist to imagine design approach for both full-site and feature-level execution
- Elicits constructive feedback from clients and is capable of interpreting that feedback into design solutions
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer, user interface designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate both design decisions/rationale to a variety of audiences and how those design decisions will directly impact the success of the business/client.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator)
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices.
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
- Knowledge of Usability and Information Architecture
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
- Knowledge of eCommerce
Please provide a portfolio of relevant UI/design projects (provide a link to your portfolio and PDF version).