Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for identifying and documenting compelling strategies and solutions for our clients that help deliver exceptional experience and results.
Responsibilities and duties
- Works with both clients and internal teams to understand business goals and constraints in order to deliver solutions that achieve strategic business outcomes.
- Evaluates existing digital commerce applications to identify areas of improvement, enhancements, and modifications that provide strategic, operational, and/or other business benefits.
- Leads the planning and shaping of new initiatives to deliver digital commerce solutions, interfacing with clients, third parties, and internal technical teams.
- Leads client kickoff and discovery for new engagements, including management of functional, data, and systems discovery checklist.
- Accountable for both development and quality of project business requirements documents (BRDs).
- Facilitates demos, training, User Acceptance Testing, Go Live preparation, and other project milestones for clients and other key stakeholders.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field such as Business Administration, Marketing, MIS, or Data Analytics
- 3+ years experience in digital commerce
- Experience in digital commerce platforms preferred
- Experience managing technology projects preferred
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Technical, business, and financial acumen
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills preferred
- Experience working in a professional services organization preferred
What will impress us
- Experience with Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, or Shopify Plus
Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.