Come to work at one of the most recognized eCommerce agencies in North America. Our team employs powerful software that attracts brands such as Olympus, Ticketmaster, and Le Creuset. Experience with such clients and our highly-skilled team will benefit your career no matter what path you choose. Some have gone on to found start-ups, others have enlisted at major companies like Google, Salesforce, and Disney, and many have blazed a trail at Blue Acorn. If you’re looking for your next challenge, take a look at the job posting below!
You will work with designers, developers, analysts, project managers and account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including fashion, apparel, consumer packaged goods, travel & entertainment, health & beauty, home goods, sporting goods, B2B equipment and finance. You will be directly client facing and responsible for solving complex digital problems and identifying profitable opportunity areas.
This Consultant is responsible for end-to-end eCommerce strategic solutions including identifying, designing, implementing, measuring and analyzing/reporting the performance of data-driven digital strategy. This Consultant will own the strategic relationship with 4-6 clients across a variety of industries and support peers and other clients within the Blue Acorn portfolio on analytical, user experience and optimization projects.
Responsibilities and duties
- Web and back-end analytics
- Data analysis, visualization and reporting
- eCommerce experience management
- User experience analysis and research
- Business case validation
- Customer profiling and psychology
- Problem identification and resolution
- Cross channel eCommerce strategy
- Data driven strategy and roadmapping
- A/B testing and personalization
Qualifications and skills
- 4 + years of relevant experience in a client or stakeholder facing role such as Consulting, Product Management, eCommerce Management, Business Intelligence or Digital Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, eCommerce, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience in eCommerce strategy or technical management
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills including communication, relationship building and motivating peers and stakeholders.
- Experience conducting user research and testing via tools like UserTesting, Validately, Usability Hub, etc.
- Experience with reporting, analyzing, visualizing and reporting quantitative data from variety of sources
- Experience with using Google Analytics or a comparable web analytics tool to inform and validate business strategy
- Ability to translate qualitative and quantitative data into actionable and executable business strategy
Things that will impress us
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, eCommerce or a related field
- Experience in a client facing role at a professional services company focused on Digital Strategy, Optimization or Analytics
- Experience working directly in management of an eCommerce site or experiences
- Experience with Optimization Platforms such as Optimizely, Monetate, Qubit, Maxymiser, VWO, etc
- Experience with implementing and managing Analytics and Data Visualization platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, Heap, Looker, Tableau, RJMetrics, etc
- Experience with tag management platforms (particularly GTM) and site tagging and implementing 3 party scripts through them
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms such as Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
We're flexible about remote work, especially when it's balanced with an office presence