Come to work at one of the most recognized eCommerce agencies in North America. Our team employs powerful software that attracts brands such as Olympus, Metallica, and Le Creuset. Experience with such clients and our highly-skilled team will benefit your career no matter what path you choose. Some have gone on to found start-ups, others have enlisted at major companies like Google, Salesforce, and Disney, and many have blazed a trail at Blue Acorn. If you’re looking for your next challenge, take a look at the job posting below!
The Magento 2 Engineer is responsible for providing quality solutions that meet development requirements in support of our eCommerce platform projects.
Responsibilities and duties
- The Magento 2 Engineer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Develop on the Magento 2 platform
- Contribute to our client’s code base using an open source model in Github
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications and skills
- Magento Certified Developer
- Prefer experience developing on the Magento 2 platform
- Prefer 2+ years experience in web development; maintenance programs, integrations, servers.
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients
Things that will impress us
- Exposure to Salesforce Commerce Cloud or other large eCommerce platforms
We're flexible about remote work, especially when it's balanced with an office presence