Come to work at one of the most recognized eCommerce agencies in North America. Our team employs powerful software that attracts brands such as Olympus, Ticketmaster, and Le Creuset. Experience with such clients and our highly-skilled team will benefit your career no matter what path you choose. Some have gone on to found start-ups, others have enlisted at major companies like Google, Salesforce, and Disney, and many have blazed a trail at Blue Acorn. If you’re looking for your next challenge, take a look at the job posting below!
The Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver innovative eCommerce solutions for clients.
Responsibilities and duties
Our Project Manager is primarily responsible for quality, on-budget, and on-schedule delivery of eCommerce technology solutions. A Project Manager is also responsible for project and task management, as well as people and team management. We are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and pays attention to detail. Most importantly, we seek a team player with the ability to accomplish results as a team leader and as an individual contributor.
- Manage and deliver high-quality, on-budget, and on-schedule end-to-end implementation projects to clients
- Manage the planning, shaping, developing and transitioning of eCommerce solutions for clients
- Serve as day-to-day manager and escalation point for project team members
- Administer company business standards and programs, such as compliance, performance evaluations, project hours approval, etc.
- Provide business and technical leadership to the Blue Acorn Project Management job family and overall client delivery team
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management (including risk, issue, dependency, process, and milestone management)
- Demonstrated leadership, relationship-building, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Cross-functional team and people management
- Budget and financial management including profit/loss, billing, and earned value management
- Full life-cycle technology delivery experience (including planning, shaping, developing, and transitioning)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
- Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Coaching, mentoring, conflict resolution, and negotiation abilities
Things that will impress us
- Master's degree
- PMP certification
- Experience working at a professional services company such as an agency or consulting firm
- Experience managing complex web development projects
- Experience working in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platforms